Ultrasonic Level Sensor
Ultrasonic Level Sensor is suitable for continuous level measurement of liquids and bulk solids. The measurement is unaffected by dielectric constant, density or humidity. Typical applications are the measurement of liquids in storage vessels or open basins. The sensor can be used for detection of bulk solids in small vessels or silos. Application areas can be found in all industries.
- Measurement unaffected by media properties, like dc value or density
- Price-favourable solution for simple applications
- Maintenance-free operation through non-contact measuring principle
- Reliable measurement independent of product features
- Calibration without filling or discharging