SEWAGE TRUCK MONITORING
Optimize your Sewage Truck activities
How Sewage Truck Monitoring Benefits you ?
Sewage management is playing a key role in ensuring environmental protection. It’s important to make sure that the sewage is properly collected, transported and processed at the sewage treatment plants. The main challenge in achieving this is the uncontrolled area between the collection and disposal point. Sewage Truck Monitoring allows you to:
- Track truck’s real time location and time of sewage loading and unloading activity with custom Geofence Alerts, and get notified when trucks arrive and leave a specific location, or when abnormal activity occurs.
- Collect real time data of filling-level of sewage truck’s tank
- Generate truck axle load alarms on exceeding load per axle.
- Monitor Fuel volume in tank, detection of fuel tank fill-up and fuel theft from tank.
HOW IT WORKS?
The different types of IOT sensors attached to the truck measures the sewage level, fuel tank level and axle load etc.
The IOT Gateways attached to the vehicle transmits the data to the cloud server for recording and analysis.
The cloud based monitoring software converts the received data to readable statistics and display on the dashboard.
Real time alerts and notifications are genereted and sent as emails or SMS to the person(s) who use(s) the monitoring application.
SEWAGE TRUCK MONITORING FEATURES
REAL- TIME ROUTE MONITORING
SEWAGE FILL LEVEL MONITORING
FUEL LEVEL MONITORING
AXLE LOAD MONITORING
Want to read more about our Sewage Truck Monitoring solution? Download the free brochure.
Sewage Truck Monitoring Software Features
- 90 days data history
- Command function
- Sensor data
- Google Map Integration
- Driver Identification
- Eco-driving app
- Tasks Monitoring
- Service intervals
- Different types of reports
- 24 x 7 Technical Support